FEDO envisions a just and equitable society where Dalit enjoy their rights and have opportunities to life, equity, development and participation.
The mission of FEDO is to create a movement against caste and gender-based discrimination in order to protect and promote civil and political rights of Dalit women and to support their socioeconomic empowerment.
The goal of FEDO is to eliminate caste and gender-based discrimination against Dalit women by making duty bearers responsive and right holders pro-active towards enhancing equal rights and opportunities.
- To increase and ensure proportional representation of Dalit women in all aspects of socio- political life
- To improve the access of Dalit women to socio-economic resources, opportunities and services
- To empower Dalit women to fight against caste-based discrimination and gender- based violence.
Core Values and Guiding Principles
- Equal Dignity
- Gender Equity
- Cooperation and Participation
- Responsibility and Accountability (Establishment of responsive and accountable government and citizens)
- Honesty and Respect to all people
- Inclusiveness at all sphere