Find us on
Vision, Mission and Goals
FEDO envisions a ‘Just and Equitable Society' where Dalit women have rights and opportunities including equity, development and participation.
FEDO strives to create a movement against caste and gender-based discrimination in order to protect and promote civil and political rights of Dalit women and to support their socio-economic empowerment.
- - To advocate to ensure that Dalit's and women's rights are included in the new constitution.
- - To raise public awareness to orient policy makers and development practitioners about Dalit women's problems and concerns.
- - To motive destitute, oppressed and downtrodden Dalit women to live their lives with self-respect and social dignity.
- - To increase the educational status of Dalit women through formal and non formal education.
- - To uplift the economic status of Dalit women and their families by promoting micro finance and economic activities.
- - To improve the health conditions of Dalit women and children through health education and primary health services.
- - To ensure of access of Dalit women
FEDO is a national level Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in 1994 to establish the rights of Dalit women by organizing and empowering them for their mainstreaming into national development. [+ read more]
- Global fund for Women
- International Movement Against All Forms of Discrimination and Racism (IMADR)
- European Union (EU)
- Womankind Worldwide
- WaterAid Nepal
- Open Society Foundation (OSF)
- World Bank/CECI
- Australian Embassy
- DanChurch Aid (DCA)