Find us on
FEDO works toward learning from its past experiences. For the upcoming year, FEDO has adopted the following five strategies to best advance its work:
- To brief Dalit women about Nepal 's political parties declaration paper and ensure that Dalit women are aware of the clause for proportional representation in the Constituent Assembly and the electoral system.
- To increase networking and coordination with other organizations to ensure their structures also include proportional representation of Dalit women at both local and central levels.
- To organize a group of local level Dalit women to work toward gaining Dalit women's access and control over state resources.
- To establish FEDO as a leading organization by strengthening its organizational development.
- To advocate for the elimination of violence and untouchability against Dalits and Dalit women.
FEDO is a national level Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in 1994 to establish the rights of Dalit women by organizing and empowering them for their mainstreaming into national development. [+ read more]
- Global fund for Women
- International Movement Against All Forms of Discrimination and Racism (IMADR)
- European Union (EU)
- Womankind Worldwide
- WaterAid Nepal
- Open Society Foundation (OSF)
- World Bank/CECI
- Australian Embassy
- DanChurch Aid (DCA)